SURVIVORS OF SUICIDE WALK: The 20th annual National Survivors of Suicide Awareness Day Candlelight Vigil is 6 p.m. Saturday at the Warren Reach Center, 2609 Weir Road, Warren. The public is invited to bring photos or signs to highlight the loss of loved ones to suicide. The program is sponsored by Help Network of NEO.
Submit names of loved ones to be read to firstname.lastname@example.org. For information, call 211 at 1-800-427-3606; Mary at 330-307-8231; or Dan at 330-553-4635.
TCMH SCHEDULE: Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board November meeting schedule is:
• ASAP Coalition, 9:30 a.m. today, TMHA first-floor conference room A;
• Board of Directors Meeting, 4:30 p.m. today, TMHA first-floor conference room A;
• Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, office closed
• Friday, Nov. 23, office closed;
• Recovery Housing Meeting, 2 p.m. Nov. 27, board conference room.
ADDICTION SCREENINGS: Narconon can help families take steps to help someone in the family overcome addiction. Call 800-431-1754 for free screenings or referrals. For information, visit www.narcononnewliferetreat.org/blog/intervention-101.
CIRCLE OF HOPE: Circle of Hope, a support group for those with a mental health diagnosis, meets 6:30 p.m., second and fourth Mondays of each month at Grace United Methodist Church, 1725 Drexel Ave. NW, Warren.
For information, call 330-502-8103.
HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS: Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care’s “Change Your Future” campaign is seeking volunteers for assisted-living and nursing facilities. Volunteers read, play cards or music, or do arts and crafts with patients, bring their pets, or run errands and provide respite for family members.
For information, contact Ashley Green at 330-899-9100 or ashley.green@crossroads hospice.com or visit www.crossroadshospice .com/hospice-volunteering/hospice- volunteering/.
PARKINSON’S PROGRAM: Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital fitness program for people with Parkinson’s disease meets 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Fridays at the hospital, 8747 Squires Lane NE, Howland.
For information or to register, call 330-841-3893 or visit vcprograms.net.
WELLNESS CLINICS: Shepherd of the Valley is offering wellness clinics at each of its locations in Trumbull County. A nurse will check blood pressure and blood glucose levels.
The clinics are 10 to 11 a.m. the second Wednesdays monthly at 1500 McKinley Ave., Niles, and fourth Wednesdays at 4100 North River Road, Howland.
For information, call 330-530-4041 or email email@example.com.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY: Class is 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursdays at the Warren Revival Center Fellowship Hall, 4000 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. Call 330-898-4295 for information.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT VACCINATIONS: The Trumbull County Combined Health District offers vaccinations to children and adults. For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3. Adult TB testing is available by appointment.
WELLNESS CENTER PROGRAMS: The Niles Wellness Center offers the following programs. To register, call the center at 330-349-9355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Lynda Briach at email@example.com.
• Free SilverSneakers class for members — 10 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
• Yoga with Tricia — 10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Mats are provided;
• Spinning class — 6:30 p.m. Mondays, 7 p.m. Thursdays, 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 8:30 a.m. Saturdays. Free for SilverSneakers and Fitness members.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL, Eastwood Mall, Niles. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. Phone 330-652-7542.
• Free blood pressure screenings — 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday to Thursday and 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday;
• Strong Bones Program — Free 12-week program of personalized strength training for those who have osteoporosis or low-bone density;
• Monthly exercise classes — Cardio Jam group exercise, SilverSneakers Cardio, Silver Sneakers Classic, Easy Yoga and Chair Yoga, Exercise Class for people with Parkinson’s, Zumba, Zumba Gold, SilverSneaker Balance class and Drums and Muscles workout class;
• Talk with the Doc Program, 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. Nov. 28, “Understanding Screenings and Preventive Medicine,” doctor to be announced. Call to register;
• The Mercy Health Mobile Mammography bus will be at St. Joe’s at the Mall parking area 1 to 2:30 p.m. Nov. 28 and 8:30 a.m. to noon Jan. 8. Call to schedule;
• Free peripheral vascular disease screening, 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 29, by appointment only;
• Free notary public services and living wills and durable power of attorney for health care, 1 to 4 p.m. Nov. 29.