FIBROMYALGIA SUPPORT: Fibromyalgia and / or Chronic Fatigue Support Group will meet 6 to 8 p.m. July 16 at the First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave., Warren. The meeting will be “Christmas in July” with the exchange of a gift that is unused at home. Attendees should bring a dish to share for dinner.
For information, call 330-847-7001.
HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS: Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care’s “Change Your Future” campaign is seeking volunteers for assisted living and nursing facilities.
Volunteers are sought to help Crossroads staff by reading, playing cards or music, or arts and crafts. They may bring their pets to visit patients or run errands and provide respite for family members.
For information, contact Ashley Green at 330-899-9100 or email@example.com or visit www.crossroadshospice.com/hospice-volunteering/hospice-volunteering/.
ADDICTION HELP: Addiction help is available through Coleman Access Center, 552 N. Park Ave., Warren. For information, call 330-392-1100 or 211. For information about the program’s sponsor, Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, visit www.trumbullmhrb.org or call 330-675-2765.
QUIT SMOKING FOR FREE DIAPERS: The Baby & Me Tobacco Free Program at the Trumbull County Combined Health District offers pregnant women a free smoking cessation program and an opportunity to receive free diapers for up to one year after delivery. For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3.
HEALTH SCREENINGS: Neighborhood Health Watch provides free health screenings once a month at Niles SCOPE. Call 330-480-2011 for a schedule.
PARKINSON’S PROGRAM: Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital fitness program for people with Parkinson’s disease meets 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Fridays at the hospital, 8747 Squires Lane NE, Howland.
For information or to register, call 330-841-3893 or visit vcprograms.net.
WELLNESS CLINICS: Shepherd of the Valley is offering wellness clinics at each of its locations in Trumbull County. Each site will provide a nurse to check blood pressure and blood glucose levels. The clinics are 10 to 11 a.m. the second Wednesdays monthly at 1500 McKinley Ave., Niles, and fourth Wednesdays at 4100 North River Road, Howland.
For information, call 330-530-4041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY: Class is 6:30 to 8 p.m. Thursdays at the Warren Revival Center Fellowship Hall, 4000 W. Market St., Leavittsburg. Call 330-898-4295 for information.
HEALTH DEPARTMENT VACCINATIONS: The Trumbull County Combined Health District offers vaccinations to children and adults. For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3. Adult TB testing is available by appointment.
WELLNESS CENTER PROGRAMS: The Niles Wellness Center offers the following programs. To register, call the center at 330-349-9355 or email email@example.com or Lynda Briach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Free SilverSneakers class for members — 10 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays;
• Yoga with Tricia — 10 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Mats are provided;
• Spinning class — 6:30 p.m. Mondays, 7 p.m. Thursdays, 6 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays and 8:30 a.m. Saturdays. Free for SilverSneakers and Fitness members.
TCMHRB MEETINGS: The Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board has scheduled the following meetings for July:
• 2018 ASAP Summer Track Meet, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Warren G. Harding Track Complex, 860 Elm NE, Warren;
• Countywide orientation, 8 to 10:30 a.m. July 17, TMHA First Floor Conference Room B;
• Suicide Prevention Coalition, 1:30 p.m. July 17, Board Conference Room;
• Board of directors meeting, 4:30 p.m. July 17, TMHA First Floor Conference Room A;
• TCMHRB 21st annual golf outing, 9 a.m. July 20, Riverview Golf Club Newton Falls.
ST. JOE’S AT THE MALL, Eastwood Mall, Niles. Hours are 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. Phone 330-652-7542.
• Free blood pressure screenings — 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday to Thursday and 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday;
• Strong Bones Program — Free 12-week program of personalized strength training for those who have osteoporosis or low-bone density;
• Monthly exercise classes — Cardio Jam group exercise, SilverSneakers Cardio, Silver Sneakers Classic, Easy Yoga and Chair Yoga, Exercise Class for people with Parkinson’s, Zumba, Zumba Gold, SilverSneaker Balance class and Drums and Muscles workout class;
• Kikel Smile Station Mobile Dental Service — 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday. Call for an appointment. Costs vary;
• Free notary public services and free living wills and durable power of attorney for health care — 9 a.m. to noon Wednesday;
• Grief 101 — 1:30 to 3 p.m. Thursday. Call 330-549-5901 to register;
• Free bone density screening — 9 a.m. to noon Friday;
• Special cooking program, “Understanding Cardiac Diets” — 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Friday. Call to register. Lunch, $2;
• Free blood sugar screenings with eight-hour fast — 8:30 to 11 a.m. July 16;
• Talk with the Doc, “Lumps and Bumps I Should be Concerned About,” Dr. Jeffery Ellerhorst — 12:15 to 1:15 July 18. Call to register. Lunch available for fee.