On the record – Warren Township
WHAT: Trustee organizational meeting Thursday
PRESENT: Ed Anthony, Kay Anderson and Ryan Yoho
• Named Anthony chairman and Anderson vice chairwoman.
• Approved increasing the pay of James Ryan, caretaker of the Johnson Community Center and grounds, from $750 to $900 per month;
• Increased pay for part-time emergency medical service workers from $9.25 to $10 per hour and emergency medical technicians from $9.75 to $10.50 per hour;
• Heard from Anthony that officials will continue to look into the demolition of abandoned and condemned properties when funding is available;
• Set meetings for 7 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of the month at the township hall.
— Bob Coupland