Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Place An Ad | Warren Homecoming | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Thu., 2:08pm: UPDATE Youngstown man dead after space heater ignites him

March 27, 2014
Tribune Chronicle

DIAMOND - Authorities say a man has died after being burned by a space heater while painting a bathroom at a northeast Ohio park.

The Summit County medical examiner's office said 49-year-old Jon Blystone of Youngstown was painting a bathroom Wednesday at Green Acres Lake Park in Diamond, between Akron and Youngstown.

He was using a space heater to keep warm, and was seen emerging from the bathroom ``engulfed in flames,'' according to the medical examiner.

He was taken to an Akron hospital where he died early Thursday.



I am looking for: