1. New England Patriots1Ready for another deep playoff run.
2. Houston Texans2No problems with the Titans.
3. Atlanta Falcons4Closed out the Saints.
4. Denver Broncos5Can't wait to see Peyton in the playoffs.
5. San Francisco 49ers3Harbaugh has created a QB problem.
6. Green Bay Packers10NFC North title back in the picture.
7. Cincinnati Bengals11Quietly making a run in AFC North.
8. Seattle Seahawks15Russell Wilson continues to amaze.
9. Chicago Bears7Hold on NFC North has disappeared.
10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers9Still a strong wild-card prospect.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers13Huge win in Baltimore.
12. Washington Redskins14Don't count them out.
13. New York Giants8Not a sure thing in NFC East.
14. Baltimore Ravens6Still in control of AFC North.
15. Indianapolis Colts16Unbelievable win over Lions.
16. New Orleans Saints12Rare meltdown by Drew Brees.
17. Minnesota Vikings18Can Adrian Peterson get a little help?
18. Dallas Cowboys20Playoff hopes are still alive.
19. St. Louis Rams21Signature win over 49ers.
20. Miami Dolphins17Tannehill struggled in loss to the Pats.
21. Buffalo Bills22A what-could-have-been season.
22. Cleveland Browns25Does Pat Shurmur have a chance?
23. Detroit Lions19Jim Schwartz is in trouble.
24. Arizona Cardinals23What's going on here?
25. San Diego Chargers24Can't wait for season to end.
26. Tennessee Titans28Stumbling down the stretch.
27. Carolina Panthers26Loss to the Chiefs says it all.
28. New York Jets27Sanchez finally gets the boot.
29. Philadelphia Eagles29Can anyone cover in the secondary?
30. Jacksonville Jaguars30Chad Henne isn't the answer.
31. Oakland Raiders31Lack of discipline is glaring.
32. Kansas City Chiefs32Emotional win over the Panthers.