1. New England Patriots1Easily the best as of now.
2. Houston Texans2Something isn't right on defense.
3. San Francisco 49ers3Harbaugh has to stick with Kaepernick.
4. Atlanta Falcons4Just getting by the last few weeks.
5. Denver Broncos5On cruise control at this time.
6. Baltimore Ravens7Not a strong 9-2 team.
7. Chicago Bears9Bounced back well after loss to the 49ers.
8. New York Giants13This is their time of the season.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers12Almost knocked off the Falcons.
10. Green Bay Packers6Giants exposed defensive weaknesses.
11. Cincinnati Bengals16Have won three straight routs.
12. New Orleans Saints11Loss to the 49ers hurts big time.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers10Can't win with five fumbles.
14. Washington Redskins18Not out of playoff picture, yet.
15. Seattle Seahawks8Still struggling on the road.
16. Indianapolis Colts17Still have wild card hopes.
17. Miami Dolphins20Inconsistency has been a problem.
18. Minnesota Vikings14Is there a playoff push?
19. Detroit Lions19Nothing has gone right.
20. Dallas Cowboys15Just not a good team.
21. St. Louis Rams26Making small strides.
22. Buffalo Bills21Wasted a lot of money in free agency.
23. Arizona Cardinals22Were actually 4-0 at one time.
24. San Diego Chargers23Collapse to the Ravens says it all.
25. Cleveland Browns29The defense is playing well.
26. Carolina Panthers28Never could get it going.
27. New York Jets24Beatdown by Patriots was embarrassing.
28. Tennessee Titans25How do you lose to the Jaguars?
29. Philadelphia Eagles27Preparing for offseason upheaval.
30. Jacksonville Jaguars31Suddenly look competitive.
31. Oakland Raiders30Can't stop anybody.
32. Kansas City Chiefs32GM Scott Pioli is on a hot seat.