1. New England Patriots3Meet the new boss.
2. Houston Texans1The defense was riddled by the Jaguars.
3. San Francisco 49ers2Kaepernick to the rescue.
4. Atlanta Falcons4Should have lost to Arizona.
5. Denver Broncos8Improving each week.
6. Green Bay Packers7Rolling along again.
7. Baltimore Ravens9Not impressive against the Steelers.
8. Seattle Seahawks10Had a bye.
9. Chicago Bears5Looked awful against the 49ers.
10. Pittsburgh Steelers6Byron Leftwich looks old.
11. New Orleans Saints15Back in playoff picture.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers13Great comeback in win over Carolina.
13. New York Giants12Had a bye.
14. Minnesota Vikings14Had a bye.
15. Dallas Cowboys16Lucky to get win over the Browns.
16. Cincinnati Bengals17Are these the real Bengals?
17. Indianapolis Colts11Welcome to the real world.
18. Washington Redskins19Destroyed the sinking Eagles.
19. Detroit Lions18Bad year for Matthew Stafford.
20. Miami Dolphins21Tannehill has been struggling.
21. Buffalo Bills23Never could get on a roll.
22. Arizona Cardinals22Quarterback woes might sink Whisenhunt.
23. San Diego Chargers20No way Norv Turner is back.
24. New York Jets27Will Rex Ryan save his job?
25. Tennessee Titans26Had a bye.
26. St. Louis Rams25Jeff Fisher is having his problems.
27. Philadelphia Eagles24Have hit rock bottom.
28. Carolina Panthers29Tough loss to the Bucs.
29. Cleveland Browns30Can't win close games.
30. Oakland Raiders28Regretting the Carson Palmer trade.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars31Might as well stick with Henne.
32. Kansas City Chiefs32Can it get worse?