1. Atlanta Falcons2Can they go undefeated?
2. Chicago Bears3The defense has been great.
3. San Francisco 49ers4Had a bye.
4. New England Patriots5Had a bye.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers9Should win the AFC North.
6. Houston Texans6Back on track after lone loss.
7. New York Giants1Ran into Steel Curtain.
8. Green Bay Packers7Back in control of NFC North.
9. Denver Broncos8Getting better each week.
10. Baltimore Ravens10Not sold on their defense.
11. Detroit Lions11Trying to find some consistency.
12. Seattle Seahawks12How far can Russell Wilson take them?
13. Indianapolis Colts18Luck continues to amaze.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers20Close to being really good.
15. Miami Dolphins13Need a few more pieces.
16. Minnesota Vikings14Schedule doesn't get easier.
17. Washington Redskins15Loss to the Panthers hurts.
18. San Diego Chargers216Chiefs came along at the right time.
19. New Orleans Saints25There are still some weapons.
20. Philadelphia Eagles16Will Andy Reid be gone?
21. Dallas Cowboys17Jason Garrett has to be in trouble.
22. Arizona Cardinals19Season has hit the skids.
23. Cincinnati Bengals23Make that four straight losses.
24. Buffalo Bills24It's a what-could-have-been year.
25. New York Jets26Had a bye.
26. Oakland Raiders27Defensive collapse in loss to the Bucs.
27. St. Louis Rams29Had a bye.
28. Tennessee Titans22It's getting ugly in Nashville.
29. Carolina Panthers30Finally got their second win.
30. Cleveland Browns28Putrid showing against the Ravens.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars31Return of Jones-Drew won't help.
32. Kansas City Chiefs32Will Scott Pioli survive?