1. New York Giants1Strong in all areas.
2. Atlanta Falcons2Can't complain about 7-0.
3. Chicago Bears3Almost lost to the Panthers.
4. San Francisco 49ers4Taking control of NFC West.
5. New England Patriots5Nothing is wrong on offense.
6. Houston Texans6Had a bye.
7. Green Bay Packers7Almost slipped against the Jags.
8. Denver Broncos9Looking better each week.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers13It's starting to come around.
10. Baltimore Ravens12Had a bye.
11. Detroit Lions15Maybe it's starting to happen.
12. Seattle Seahawks8Need to improve on the road.
13. Miami Dolphins17Impressive win over the Jets.
14. Minnesota Vikings10Loss to the Bucs says a lot.
15. Washington Redskins11Need more than RG III.
16. Philadelphia Eagles14Reid finally loses after a bye.
17. Dallas Cowboys18Have dug a big hole.
18. Indianapolis Colts25Road win has to help.
19. Arizona Cardinals19It's slipping away fast.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers28Dangerous team for anybody.
21. San Diego Chargers16Norv is on the hot seat again.
22. Tennessee Titans22Tough OT loss to the Colts.
23. Cincinnati Bengals23Had a bye.
24. Buffalo Bills24Had a bye.
25. New Orleans Saints20The defense is a mess.
26. New York Jets21Embarrassed by the Dolphins.
27. Oakland Raiders27Can beat up on bad teams.
28. Cleveland Browns29Can they get two straight wins??
29. St. Louis Rams26London trip was a disaster.
30. Carolina Panthers30Stayed close to the Bears.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars32Were competitive against Pack.
32. Kansas City Chiefs31Is Romeo one and done?