Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Place An Ad | Warren Homecoming | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS

Fire damages Warren home (video)

October 23, 2012
By BOB COUPLAND - Staff reporter ( , Tribune Chronicle |

The Warren Fire Department responded about 5 p.m. Monday to 1510 Tod Ave. S.W. where the kitchen and dining room were on fire. There were two people in the home, but they escaped without injury. Fire officials said the blaze likely was caused by unattended cooking equipment. Damage estimates were not available late Monday.

Article Video

Article Photos

Warren firefighters break through an upstairs window to get smoke out of the home. The fire caused interior damage to the kitchen and dining room.
Photo by Bob Coupland



I am looking for: