1. New York Giants6Demolition of 49ers was impressive.
2. Atlanta Falcons3NFL's only undefeated team.
3. Chicago Bears7Had a bye.
4. San Francisco 49ers2A Giants beatdown.
5. New England Patriots4Good news is their division stinks.
6. Baltimore Ravens5Injuries could be devastating.
7. Houston Texans1Finally played a good team.
8. Green Bay Packers17Gut-check win over Houston.
9. Seattle Seahawks16Let's see what happens against the 49ers.
10. Denver Broncos14Great comeback against the Chargers.
11. Washington Redskins19Offense is clicking.
12. Minnesota Vikings8Couldn't corral RG III.
13. San Diego Chargers13Meltdown by Philip Rivers.
14. Detroit Lions22Maybe win over Eagles will do the trick.
15. Philadelphia Eagles10Tough loss to the Lions.
16. Pittsburgh Steelers9Few healthy bodies on board.
17. Arizona Cardinals11Looking like same, old Cardinals.
18. Miami Dolphins21Taking advantage of easy schedule.
19. Cincinnati Bengals12Loss to the Browns hurts.
20. St. Louis Rams15Have to be more consistent.
21. Dallas Cowboys20Let a win slip away in Baltimore.
22. New York Jets27Don't let a win over Colts fool you.
23. Buffalo Bills23Needed to get it done against the Cardinals.
24. Tennessee Titans28Surprising win over the Steelers.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers25Easy win over the Chiefs.
26. New Orleans Saints24Had a bye.
27. Carolina Panthers26Had a bye.
28. Indianapolis Colts18Still a long way to go.
29. Oakland Raiders29Almost knocked off the Falcons.
30. Cleveland Browns32Ended 11-game losing streak.
31. Kansas City Chiefs30Tough times for Romeo.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars31Had a bye.