1. Houston Texans1Still haven't beaten a good team.
2. Atlanta Falcons2Running away in NFC South.
3. San Francisco 49ers6Thoroughly defeated the Jets.
4. Baltimore Ravens4Not impressed with their defense.
5. New England Patriots5The offense is still potent.
6. Arizona Cardinals7They're 4-0 by a whisker.
7. Philadelphia Eagles10Still not sold on Michael Vick.
8. New York Giants3Will get hot later in the season.
9. Cincinnati Bengals13On a three-game winning streak.
10. Chicago Bears17Made it look easy against Dallas.
11. Green Bay Packers11Should have a 3-1 record.
12. San Diego Chargers16Norv Turner does enough to keep his job.
13. Pittsburgh Steelers14Had a bye.
14. Denver Broncos15Easy day for Peyton against Oakland.
15. Minnesota Vikings22It must be something in the water.
16. Dallas Cowboys9It's not going as planned.
17. Washington Redskins21RG III looks the part.
18. Buffalo Bills19Defensive collapse against the Pats.
19. Detroit Lions12Something has gone very wrong.
20. St. Louis Rams28Win over Seattle not an upset.
21. Seattle Seahawks8Lucky to be 2-2.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers20Better than a 1-3 team.
23. Carolina Panthers25Almost brought down the Falcons.
24. New Orleans Saints27Will get first win before Cleveland.
25. Tennessee Titans23At least Chris Johnson looks better.
26. New York Jets18Embarrassed by the 49ers.
27. Oakland Raiders24It was bad in Denver.
28. Kansas City Chiefs26Not much hope for the defense.
29. Indianapolis Colts30Had a bye.
30. Miami Dolphins31Tannehill is growing each week.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars29Blaine Gabbert has a ways to go.
32. Cleveland Browns32So close, yet so far.