1. Green Bay Packers-Will go as far as Aaron Rodgers takes them.
2. New England Patriots-Favorable schedule will help.
3. New York Giants-Super Bowl repeat isn't out of reach.
4. New Orleans Saints-Can they put bounty-gate behind them?
5. Houston Texans-All the pieces are finally in place.
6. Philadelphia Eagles-No Dream Team talk this year.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers-Keeping Roethlisberger upright is the key.
8. Detroit Lions-A little help from the defense would help.
9. San Francisco 49ers-The defense should get better.
10. Baltimore Ravens-Time is running out.
11. Atlanta Falcons-Matt Ryan has plenty of weapons.
12. Cincinnati Bengals-Winning AFC North crown is realistic.
13. Dallas Cowboys-It's time to do more than talk.
14. Buffalo Bills-Offseason optimism might not pan out.
15. San Diego Chargers-Inconsistency needs to end.
16. Chicago Bears-Jay Cutler will like Brandon Marshall.
17. Denver Broncos-It's all riding on Peyton's shoulders.
18. Washington Redskins-Is RGIII worthy of the hype?
19. Tennessee Titans-Not sold on Jake Locker.
20. Kansas City Chiefs-Will second chance be the charm for Romeo?
21. Seattle Seahawks-Pete Carroll takes a chance with Russell Wilson.
22. New York Jets-The offense can't be as bad as it's looked.
23. Carolina Panthers-Cam Newton should have a good second season.
24. Oakland Raiders-When will fans turn on Carson Palmer?
25. Miami Dolphins-Ryan Tannehill tries to solve QB problems.
26. Minnesota Vikings-Need improvement from Christian Ponder.
27. Indianapolis Colts-Andrew Luck looks like the real deal.
28. Arizona Cardinals-Need more than Larry Fitzgerald on offense.
29. St. Louis Rams-Will the real Sam Bradford stand up?
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-No chance in NFC South.
31. Cleveland Browns-Plenty of rookies equals plenty of losses.
32. Jacksonville Jaguars-Word is that Blaine Gabbert has improved.