The Animal Welfare League will present its FASHIONS FOR COMPASSION show Sunday at Tiffany's in Brookfield. The 25th anniversary of the annual fashion show will feature area models wearing the latest designs from Coldwater Creek, Macy's and Dillards all at the Eastwood Mall. Registration is at 1 p.m. and tickets are $35. There will be a Chinese auction, 50-50 raffle, general raffle and singer Rodd Coonce. For reservations, call Jan at 330-394-3512.
A FREE CLOTHING GIVEAWAY will be held from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at Liberty Assembly of God, 6779 Belmont Ave., Girard. Any questions call Carla Brown at 330-559-7540
The Mahoning County Chapter of the American Red Cross will offer a ONE-DAY ADULT CPR AND FIRST AID class on Saturday. Cost is $50. Participants will learn how to respond to an emergency, take care of the sick and injured and how to provide for the safety of family and friends. Those completing the training will become part of the Red Cross' First Aid Corps. To register, call 330-726-6063.
In recognition of Memorial Day, the American Red Cross Mahoning Chapter will offer special education and TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES to families of military personnel. The presentation, ''Get to Know Us Before You Need Us'' will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Friday at the facility, 8293 Tod Ave., Boardman. The 90-minute program will offer insight into the services the Red Cross provides the armed forces and special events and training. For more information, call 330-726-6063.
Martin Luther King Elementary School, 2724 Mariner Ave., Youngstown, and P. Ross Berry Middle School, 940 Bryn Mawr Ave., Youngstown, are hosting a COMMUNITY CARNIVAL from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday. The event will include games, food, prizes and highlights of the schools. For more information, call 330-744-8845 or 330-744-7823.
A blessing and DEDICATION CEREMONY will be held at 1:45 p.m. Tuesday for the St. Elizabeth and the Beggar Statue outside the main entrance at St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Center, 8401 Market St., Boardman. The statue will serve as a tribute to the memory of John M. and Lillian C. Newman for their service and support of Humility of Mary Health Partners. Bishop George Murry will preside over the blessing. A cake and punch reception will follow.
- To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211.
- Call Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
- Kids Club Children Ministries, 6 p.m. First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
- Niles Frontliners, 7 p.m., Cleary's, 1216 N. Main St., Niles, 330-509-9016.
- Niles Rotary Club, noon, Ciminero's Banquet Centre, 123 N. Main St., Niles.
- Coping Skills For Life, 6:30 to 8 p.m. Designed to help men deal with issues. Men only. Warren Family Mission, 361 Elm Road N.E., Warren. 330-394-5437.
- Warren Kiwanis, noon, Buena Vista Cafe, Warren.
- People Empowering Progress Productivity, 6 to 7:30 p.m., designed to promote aftercare following incarceration, 2051 Niles Road S.E., Warren. Adults and juveniles welcome.
- Business Connections, 7:30 a.m., Mocha House, 467 High St. N.E., Warren.
- We Do Recover, 7:30 p.m. open discussion speaker/panel, Second Christian Church, 904 W. Market St., Warren.
- Thursday Clean People, 7 p.m., Niles Senior Center.
- Warren Thursday Al-Anon Group, 8 p.m., SS. Cyril and Methodius Church, 185 Laird Ave. N.E., Warren.
- Divorce Recovery Group, 7 p.m. at Tod Avenue United Methodist Church, 155 Tod Ave. N.W., Warren.
- TOPS Ohio 188, weigh-in at 5:15 p.m., meeting at 5:45 p.m., Tod Avenue United Methodist Church, 155 Tod Ave. N.W., Warren.
- TOPS 1497, weigh-in 9:30 a.m., meeting at 10 a.m., Smith Corners United Methodist Church, 3000 S. Canfield-Niles Road, Austintown.330-759-4737.
- Free clothing available, noon to 3 p.m., Church of Christ, 9837 Wolf Road, Windham. Available are infant, child and adult clothing, household goods, books, linens and toys. Also, clothes are always needed. Donations can be taken to the church during the giveaway. 330-326-2527.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.