Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Place An Ad | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Tue., 9:53am: U.S. home prices up 10.5 pct. in past year

May 7, 2013

WASHINGTON -- A survey shows U.S. home prices rose 10.5 percent in March compared with a year ago, the biggest gain since March 2006....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(6)

liemonger

May-07-13 9:41 PM

" chew on some more crow meat. "

Nah, they'll save that for the baggettes like you, Danielle.

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Zenieth

May-07-13 8:33 PM

Really? Just because the valley is stricken with no jobs, no home value and severe dilapidation doesn't mean the rest of the country suffers the same fate. The dreary picture that you paint isn't exactly the same devastation across the land. The only blame goes to those who are lost up in the shuffle in an area that hasn't offered much to a quality life in over two decades. It's not about political parties that have taken its toll on the valley. It's all about greed, crookedness, useless representation with the knack for personal gain. Wake up and smell the roses as many other parts of the country flourish with pride!

0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

CommonSense

May-07-13 5:49 PM

And most are still underwater.

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

unitedfortruth

May-07-13 4:56 PM

who in their right mind would believe this garbage when now almost 1 in every 5 Americans receive at least one form of welfare....a record by FAR!!! and its increasing not decreasing.

the numbers they are telling us are so silly, have no chance of making sense, yet obama nipple lickers will come on here and say something like "take that republicans".

absolutely amazing times we live in!!!

2 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

unitedfortruth

May-07-13 4:52 PM

it cant be inflation from the FED printing more than a trillion dollars of debt each year. it certainly cannot be the big banks only putting about 10-15% of all foreclosures back on the market, leaving the other 85% vacant while not counting them in the housing numbers, tht makes it easy to skew numbers. after all, the banks love us and would never do something like that because it would be a lie and wall street banks dont lie.

its going to be epic when the rug is finally plled out from underneath us all and you have no idea what just hit you.

BWAHAHAHA

2 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

unitedfortruth

May-07-13 4:48 PM

in 2006, the unemployment number was roughly 4.5(U3) and 6% (U6). hourly avg wages rose roughly 3-4% from the previous year.

this year unemployment is roughly 7.5%(U3) and 14% (U6). hourly wages have been falling for the past 3 years on avg.

no wonder the housing market is booming!

BWAHAHAHAH

1 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 6 of 6 comments
 
 
 

 

I am looking for: