Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Place An Ad | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Fire destroys mobile home

Family of four escapes uninjured

January 22, 2013

BAZETTA — A fire forced a family of four out of their mobile home, 29 Larry Lane, Monday night....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(2)

jsabalo

Jan-22-13 3:14 PM

Then don't say it.

I had the same thing happen. The heating element turned on but not the blower or the drum. Pretty scary. Our dog saved our lives by scratching at the utility room door. The lint filter was clean.

1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

nmcLone

Jan-22-13 2:28 PM

sad to say ,but when been last time lint been clean out

1 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 2 of 2 comments
 
 
 

 

I am looking for: