On the record – Lakeview
WHAT: Board of Education meeting Monday
PRESENT: Troy Adair, Jennifer Nicholas, Donna Zuga, Larry Sherer and Mary Williams
• Heard from Zuga that as the demolition of the former Lakeview Elementary School takes place, bricks will be available at the southwest corner of the parking lot;
• Heard from Superintendent Bob Wilson the high school parking lot will be paved in the spring, with the 67 parking spaces to be made more visible;
• Approved out-of-state participation and travel for the Lakeview softball team to New Castle, Pa., on Sunday, College Credit-Plus art class and the eighth grade class to Carnegie Museum of Art and Science in Pittsburgh in April and May;
• Accepted the resignations of Jason Senedak as varsity girls track coach and Kelsey Dickey as girls junior high track coach. Dickey was approved as a volunteer coach for indoor track and as assistant girls varsity track coach;
• Announced the high school pep band will perform March 26 at the Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Boston Celtics game at Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland.