Trumbull County grand jury indicts 17
WARREN — A Trumbull County grand jury on Tuesday indicted 17 people, including one person on a secret indictment.
Among the indictments were two people charged with misdemeanors who had their cases remanded to lower courts:
• Glen W. Franklin, 25, Niles Cortland Road, Niles, failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle (Girard Municipal Court);
• Edward Killingsworth, 25, McBride, Youngstown, or Lodwick, Warren, aggravated menacing and criminal damaging or endangering (Girard Municipal Court).
Others charged with felonies and scheduled to be arraigned 1:30 p.m. Monday before Trumbull County Common Pleas Court Judge W. Wyatt McKay include:
• Gabriel G. Lofton II, 29, Stephens Ave., Warren, aggravated robbery with a firearm specification;
• Trisha Dyan Lambert, 33, Elm Road, Warren, possession of cocaine and tampering with evidence;
• Brittany Nicole Mountain, 31, North Lipkey Road, North Jackson, possession of heroin, aggravated possession of drugs and tampering with evidence;
• Jarelle Johnson, 21, Southern Boulevard, Warren, four counts of trafficking in heroin;
• Ashley L. Calbert, 27, Cranwood or Jackson SW, Warren, aggravated possession of drugs;
• Mark A. Spina, 42, Erie Street, Cortland, possession of heroin, aggravated possession of drugs and illegal conveyance of drugs onto the grounds of a specified governmental facility;
• Kenneth K. Huston, 59, Warren Ravenna Road, Newton Falls, carrying a concealed weapon and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle;
• Jillian Teutsch, 24, Bell Avenue, Youngstown, two counts receiving stolen property;
• David E. Neely III, 29, Mahoning Court, Newton Falls, aggravated possession of drugs, possession of cocaine and tampering with evidence;
• Jason E. Dibell, 44, Wilson Sharpsville Road, Cortland, robbery;
• Raymond D. Brooks II, 29, Brookline, Youngstown, having weapons under disability;
• Wayne M. Roper Jr., 26, Parkman Road, Warren, or South Oakland, Sharon, Pa., possession of cocaine;
• Carlos D. Jones, 26, Hamilton SW, Warren, having weapons under disability and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle;
• Adam L. Robinson, 32, Holcomb Road, Newton Falls, receiving stolen property.
The grand jury chose not to indict:
• Jonathan Scott Martin, 34, North Adams, Mass., possessing criminal tools, forgery, receiving stolen property, possession of drugs, possessing drug abuse instruments and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Bert A. Gadd, 46, Blossom Lane, Niles, burglary;
• Mountain, persons who sell drugs, possessing drug abuse instruments and illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia;
• Valeari Dominic Moran, 23, Cleveland Street, Masury, rape;
• Jamie Guerrerio, 43, Broadacres Drive, Warren, OVI;
• Jones, carrying a concealed weapon;
• Mark Anthony Bartram Jr., 23, Parkman Road, Warren, domestic violence;
• Robinson, failure to comply with the order or signal of a police officer and possessing drug abuse instruments.