• Mineral Ridge Community Churches will hold a Community Thanksgiving service 4 p.m. Sunday at First Presbyterian Church, 3654 Main St., Mineral Ridge. Speaker is Pastor Ron Blakeman of Mineral Ridge Church of Christ. A reception will follow.
• The “Churches of the Holy Corners” on East Market Street and Belvedere Avenue in Warren, which include Beth Israel Temple, Sts. Peter and Paul Church, St. Paul Lutheran Church and Central Christian Church, will hold the annual Interfaith Thanksgiving service 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Sts. Peter and Paul Church. The Rev. Marc Runyon of Central Christian is speaker.
• Girard Ecumenical Thanksgiving service will be 7 p.m. Tuesday at Girard First United Methodist Church, corner of Market and North streets. The Rev. Burl Jernigan of Girard First Baptist Church is speaker. The event is organized by the Girard-McDonald Ministerial Association. A collection will be given to the Girard Emmanuel Community Care Center.
• Blessed Sacrament Parish, Reeves Road, Warren, will hold Blessing of Thanksgiving Mass 9 a.m. Thursday with breads to be blessed. People can bring the bread they will share on Thanksgiving. Nonperishable canned goods for the St. Vincent de Paul Food Pantry may be brought to the liturgy.
• There will be a Thanksgiving Eve Community service 7 p.m. Wednesday at Grace United Methodist Church with a joint choir from Covenant and Calvary Presbyterian, Grace United Methodist and St. Elizabeth Ann Seton churches.
• The Trumbull County Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance will hold its annual Thanksgiving service 6 p.m. Sunday at New Jerusalem Fellowship, 2555 Palmyra Road SW, Warren. The Rev. Robert Herron, pastor of St. John Ministries Church of God in Christ in Warren, is guest speaker. The TCIMA Choir, under the direction of Van Nelson, will render music. Host pastor is the Rev. Alton L. Merrell.