Wed., 8:06pm: 5 escape Parkman Road house fire

WARREN – Five people, including a baby, escaped a fire around 7:30 p.m. today that neighbors said started in the kitchen of a second-floor apartment at 319 Parkman Road N.W. It is now under investigation.

According to neighbors and residents, a grease fire started in the kitchen of the second-floor apartment and residents there alerted their downstairs neighbors to evacuate. There were no injuries, but several pet cats scattered, the residents said.

Read the full story in Thursday’s Tribune Chronicle print and digital editions.