Library hosts STEAM night
FAMILY EVENT: A Family STEAM Night will be held 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library with newest technology. Children in kindergarten to sixth grade and their parents can take part in hands-on activities with codeable robots and snap circuits.
Registration is required by calling or visiting the library.
UPTON ASSOCIATION: The Upton Association is planning a year of special events to mark the 30th year of preservation of the Harriet Taylor Upton Home in Warren. The house is the third-oldest surviving house on Mahoning Avenue.
The Harriet Taylor Upton Association was established in 1989 and worked to have the home achieve National Historic Landmark status in 1993. The association handles the restoration of the house and garden.
A Morning at the Upton series of programs will be held 10:30 a.m. first Wednesday of the month February to April. This week’s program is on first lady, Martha Washington.
SWIM LESSONS: Trumbull Family Fitness, 210 High St. NW,, Warren, is offering swim lessons for children and adults Mondays to Thursdays Feb. 14 to 28. Registration is open through Feb. 14.
For information call 330-394-1565.
JOB FAIR: Warren City Schools will hold a job fair 5 to 7 p.m. today at Warren G. Harding High School, 860 Elm Road NE, Warren.
VICTORIAN TEA: The Warren Women’s Club is holding a Victorian tea Feb. 10 at the historic Women’s Club, 708 North Park Ave., Warren. There are seatings from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 2 to 4 p.m.
For information or reservations, call Sandy at 330-518-6927.
MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM: The Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board Addiction and Mental Health program will meet 4:30 p.m. today at the board conference room.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler, 12-step faith-based program. 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — weigh-in 5:15 p.m., meeting 6 p.m., St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Rotary — 6 p.m., Amen Corner, 21 W. Main St., Girard, 330-539-5837 or 330-545-5694.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., 330-545-1338.
• Stephen Foster Chorus — singing group for men, 7 p.m., Warren SCOPE Center, 375 N. Park Ave., Warren. 330-652-5739.
• Food Addicts Anonymous — 7 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 162 S. Raccoon Road, Austintown. Call 330-793-1599.
• Al-Anon — 9:30 a.m. First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, 9 a.m. beginner’s meeting.
• Urban 4-H — 5:30 pm., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• TOPS OHIO 1374 — weigh-in 8:45 a.m., First Church of God, 426 W. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• TOPS OHIO 1165 — weigh-in 8:30 a.m., meeting 9 a.m., First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• TOPS 1060 — weigh-in 6 p.m., meet at 6:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Champion Rotary Club — noon, Wayside Inn.
• Co-dependency and Grief for those who have lost loved ones to alcohol or drug abuse, 7 p.m. Care Center of the Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Call 330-534-1952.
• Howland Schools Retirees, Enzo’s Restaurant in Warren. Call Mary Fuller for the time, at 330-856-5226.
• American Legion Post 700 — 6:15 p.m., Howland American Legion Post 700, 8273 High St. NE, Howland.
• Minute by Minute Narcotics Anonymous — 7 p.m. closed discussion, First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave., Warren.