SANTA PARADE: The Santa Claus is Coming to Town holiday parade will be 5 p.m. Saturday in Hubbard. The parade will start by the high school and travel along Liberty Street, culminating with a Santa Claus visit at the cottage at Tylee Park where there will be cookies and hot chocolate. The event also will include a holiday market 2 to 8 p.m. at the former Roosevelt School gymnasium, 110 Orchard Ave. Proceeds from the event will benefit a local family in need.
SANTA COMES TO GIRARD: Santa Claus will be at the Girard Free Library 6 p.m. today. The whole family is invited to an evening of Christmas cheer featuring caroling with the Girard High School Band and Choir, a model railroad display and free pictures with Santa.
LIP SYNC BATTLE: The Niles McKinley High School Drama Club will present a lip sync batle 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the high school auditorium. Admission is $5.
BLOOD DRIVE: Wildare United Methodist Church, corner of North Park Avenue and Bristol Champion Townline Road, is hosting an American Red Cross blood drive noon to 6 p.m. Tuesday. All donors will be entered into a $20 gift card drawing and free homemade food and desserts will be available.
HOLIDAY CELEBRATION: Continuing Healthcare at the Ridge, 3379 Main St., Mineral Ridge, will celebrate the holidays 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday. The event will include Santa and Mrs. Claus and live reindeer. Call 330-652-9901.
HOLIDAY MUSIC: Holiday guitar music will be 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Liberty Library Branch, Churchill Road. Guitarist Tyler Guerrieri, a Dana School of Music graduate, will perform a selection of holiday music.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Congregational Church, 612 W. Broad St., Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1540 Tod Ave., Warren, 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speakingclub.org.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 7 p.m., Leavittsburg Church of God, 610 S. Leavitt Road, Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• The Weigh Inn — weigh-in 5 to 6 p.m., meeting 6:15 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St. 330-652-9098.