NEW YEAR’S EVENTS: The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library and Brookfield Library Branch will hold a Noon Year’s Eve Party for children of all ages 11:30 a.m. Monday at the main library in Warren. Those attending are encouraged to dress in fancy clothes. There will be a balloon drop, music, crafts and games. Registration is required at both locations. Brookfield Library needs their registration by Friday.
TEEN GAME NIGHT: The Warren-Trumbull County Public Library will hold a game night for teens in grades seven to 12 from 5 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday. There will be video games, collectible card game duels and board games.
AWL HELP: The Animal Welfare League of Trumbull County provides help to animals throughout the county. Various fundraising events are held to help the league. Donations can also be made online at PayPal at www.awlrescueme.com, by calling 330-539-5300 or mailing to AWL, P.O. Box 66, Vienna, Ohio 44473.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — 10 a.m. closed discussion, USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Willingness Group — 10:30 a.m., Salvation Army, 1501 Glenwood Ave., Youngstown.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• It Works: How and Why — 7:30 p.m., Shrine of Our Lady, 517 S. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown.
•Families Anonymous Warren — 6:45 p.m. newcomers, 7 p.m. meeting, Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 160 Clifton Drive, Warren. Call 330-307-8182.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• Nar-Anon — 7 p.m., First Presbyterian Church of Girard, 890 Churchill Hubbard Road, Girard. Call 330-207-0845.
• God Walked In — 5 p.m., 5 Memorial Drive, Greenville, Pa.
• Mended Hearts Support Group — 7 p.m., Finnegan Auditorium, St. Elizabeth Health Center. Call 330-793-2531.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE.
• TOPS 1350, Cortland — 9:20 a.m. weigh-in, 10 a.m. meeting, Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.
• TOPS 1859 — 5:30 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, Champion Christian Church, 151 Center St., Champion.
• Dual-Diagnosis Connections support group — 6 to 7 p.m., Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown. Call 330-727-9268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.