MUSICAL EVENT: Lineage Productions will host Unison Live, a night of worship, 7 p.m. Saturday at Restoration Christian Fellowship, 760 Main Ave., Warren. Unison consist of singers and musicians from Restoration, Monument Of Faith, SPAN, New Beginnings, New Jerusalem, Innovation Life, Miracle Church and Temple Of Praise. There will be guest appearances from Elder Emmitt Nevels, Sister Venice Nevels, Minister Lamar Austin, Sister Nailah Shaw, Elder Alfie Burch, Pastor Kent Barnes, Minister Josue Rolon, co-pastor Kimberly Walker and Pastor Joseph Walker.
NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY: Girard Eagles 2172, 26 W. Wilson St, Girard, will hold a New Year’s Eve party 11 p.m. Monday. Music will be provided by the Road Work Band. Cost is $40 per couple and $25 per person. Call 330-545-6619 for tickets and more information.
CHILDREN COUNTDOWN: A Noon New Year’s Eve Party will be 11:30 a.m. Monday at Warren Trumbull County Public Library for children of all ages. The event is free. Children can celebrate the arrival of the new year a little earlier with music, games, crafts and a countdown with a balloon drop. Fancy dress is encouraged. Registration is needed at 330-399-8807.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• NAR-ANON– 7 p.m., Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road SE, Warren, 12-step program for relatives and friends adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. Bill, 330-856-3822.
• We Do Recover — 3 p.m., United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Life Support — 7 p.m., Maranatha Church, 2570 Elm Road Ext., Cortland, Christian support group for recovering addicts, alcoholics, and their families.
• Glimmer of Hope — 8:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• A Better Place to Be — 10 p.m., Glenbeigh, 29 North Road, Niles.
• Gamblers Anonymous — closed meeting, 7:30 p.m., Westminster Church, 119 Stadium Drive, Boardman. 330-505-5060.
• Grief Share — recovery support group, 6:30 p.m., Seeking God’s Glory Church, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• Bible study for recovering people — 7:30 p.m., Niles Nazarene Church, Niles Vienna Road.
• Lordstown Lions bingo — 7 p.m., Lordstown administration building, 1455 Salt Springs Road. Doors open 5:30 p.m.
• Total Deliverance — 6 p.m., 2970 Parkman Road, Warren, 12-step meeting. 330-942-3597 or 330-369-2504.
• Howland Group — 1 p.m. Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road.
• Saturday Here and Now Group — 4 p.m., The Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Saturday Night Serenity — 7 p.m., First Church of God, 541 South High St., Cortland.
• Seeking God’s Glory — 6:30 p.m., 3217 Surrey Ave., Warren. 330-550-3393.
• Overeaters Anonymous — 10 a.m., St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church, 4453 Warren Sharon Road, Vienna. 330-545-5139.
• Saturday Night Recovery– 4 p.m., Sahara Club II D, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.