FALL CELEBRATION: Windsor House at Liberty Health Care Center and Liberty Arms Assisted Living, 1353-1355 Churchill Hubbard Road, will host their annual fall festival noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, preceded by an 11 a.m. polka Mass celebrated by the Rev. Steve Popovich and featuring Eddie Vallus’ Memorial Band.
The festival will include several local crafters and vendors, kids’ games, food, a petting zoo, bounce house, music and auction. For information, call 330-759-7858.
SILLY SCIENCE SUNDAY: Silly Science Sunday will be 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday as the OH WOW! The Roger & Gloria Jones Children’s Center for Science & Technology spills out onto the streets of downtown Youngstown with activities and demonstrations for the eight annual event.
The event is free.
CAR SHOW: Gracewoods Niles Assisted Living, 730 Youngstown Warren Road, will hold a car show 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday. Prizes will be awarded. To register or for information, call 330-652-4177, Ext. 202.
SEXUAL ASSAULT: The Trumbull County Domestic Violence Task Force is hosting a domestic violence forum, “Anatomy of A Crime: Sexual Assault Commission to Conviction,” from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Sept. 21 at Ciminero’s Banquet Centre, 123 N. Main St., Niles.
A cost of $35 includes continental breakfast and lunch. The moderator will be Tim Schaffner, executive director, Trumbull County Children Services.
To register, go to tcdvtfdvforum2018.eventbrite.com, or make checks payable and mail to TCDVTF, P.O. Box 2, Warren 44482-0002. For more information, call Nicole Cuthbertson at 330-393-3003, Ext. 102.
LIBERTY SCHOOL EVENTS: Liberty schools will hold a tailgate party “Celebrate Liberty” 6 p.m. Friday. The Guy Junior High and Liberty High School will also hold open houses Friday.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Cortland Community Band — 7 p.m., Cortland Middle School, Wakefield Drive. Visit CortlandCommunityBand.org or call Pat at 330-652-2424. No auditions needed.
• Cancer Caregiver Support Group Trumbull County — 6 to 8 p.m. St. Mary’s Church, 3504 Main St., Mineral Ridge. Joyce, 330-652-0071.
• Higher Education Assistance — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. Call 330-369-3010.
• Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University — 6:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• TOPS 1429 — weigh-in 9 a.m., meeting 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — closed discussion 10 a.m., USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Willingness Group — 10:30 a.m., Salvation Army, 1501 Glenwood Ave., Youngstown.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• It Works: How and Why — 7:30 p.m., Shrine of Our Lady, 517 S. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown.
• Families Anonymous Warren — newcomers 6:45 p.m., meeting 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 160 Clifton Drive, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• Austintown Never Alone Nar-Anon Group — 7 p.m. Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 5211 Mahoning Ave., Austintown, a 12-step program for relatives and friends affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. 330 207-0845.
• God Walked In — 5 p.m., 5 Memorial Drive, Greenville, Pa.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis Club — noon, Enzo’s, Elm Road, Warren.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE.
TOPS 1350, Cortland — weigh-in, 9:15 a.m., Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.
• TOPS 1859 — 5:30 p.m. for weigh-in and meeting 6 p.m., Champion Christian Church, 151 Center St., Champion.
• Parkinson Support Group of Trumbull County — 1:30 p.m., Howland United Methodist Church, 730 Howland Wilson Road, Howland. 330-856-4286.