Harvest party set at library
SEED TO TABLE: Newton Falls Library has rescheduled “Seed to Table” to 6 to 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the library for patrons of all ages to enjoy a harvest celebration. There will be free treats from the garden, crafts, activities and a petting zoo with animals from Spring Mist Traveling Farm.
CAR CRUSIN’ SET: The Lordstown Crusin’ Night will be held 5:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Dairy Queen. 6780 Tod Ave. SW. The theme is “90s through 2000s”
OPERATION MEDICINE: Operation Empty Medicine Cabinet will be held 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday at the Trumbull Geagua Solid Waste Management District, 5138 Enterprise Drive NW. The event is being hosted by Alliance for Substance Abuse Prevention.
HAZARDOUS WASTE COLECTION: Household hazardous waste and electronics will be collected as part of a free drop-off Wednesdays only at Geauga-Trumbull Solid Waste Management District. To be eligible, persons must be a resident of Geauga or Trumbull counties. Items accepted include televisions (limit two), electronics, small Freon-bearijng appliances and hazardous waste. No latex paint nor business waste will be accepted. For more information, call 330-675-2673, Ext. 103.
TO YOUR HEALTH: Trumbull County Health and Wellness Expo presented by Mercy Health, One Health One and Steward Health, will be held 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday at Eastwood Mall. More than 20 healthcare providers and agencies will be on hand to offer advice and medical care. Health care professionals will perform various screenings for vision, body mass index breast cancer and other conditions. CVS Pharmacy will administer flu shots. At noon, instructors from Fizek Fitness will host a Zumba class near the Macy’s entrance. A Red Cross Blood Drive will take place near Center Court.
• Purple Heart meeting — 7 p.m., Disabled American Veterans, 2044 Youngstown Road SE, Warren.
• Lupus Support Group — 6 p.m., Panera Bread, U.S. Route 422, Niles. Rhonda Redd, 330-978-3749.
• Mosquito Creek Woodcarvers — 7 p.m., Lake Vista Clubhouse, 303 N. Mecca St., Cortland. 330-442-9669.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital, Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler, 12-step faith-based program. 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — weigh-in 5:15 p.m., meeting 6 p.m., St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Rotary — 6 p.m., Amen Corner, 21 W. Main St., Girard, 330-539-5837 or 330-545-5694.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., 330-545-1338.
• Stephen Foster Chorus — singing group for men, 7 p.m., Warren SCOPE Center, 375 N. Park Ave., Warren. 330-652-5739.
• Food Addicts Anonymous — 7 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 162 S. Raccoon Road, Austintown. Call 330-793-1599.
• Al-Anon — 9:30 a.m. First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, 9 a.m. beginner’s meeting.
• TOPS OHIO 1374 — weigh-in 8:45 a.m., First Church of God, 426 W. Broad St., Newton Falls.