• BAZETTA ZONING APPEALS BOARD will hold its yearly reorganizational meeting following a 6 p.m. public hearing on a variance appeal today at the township hall.
• BROOKFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 1 p.m. today at the fire department to discuss employee insurance options.
• GIRARD BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 4 p.m. today at high school media center.
• MAHONING VALLEY SANITARY DISTRICT Board of Directors will meet 4 p.m. today at the assembly room of the district.
• WESTERN RESERVE TRANSIT AUTHORITY will hold special meeting 8:45 a.m. today at the board room, 604 Mahoning Ave., Youngstown.
• YOUNGSTOWN CITY COUNCIL Finance Committee will meet 4:45 p.m. today, followed by a special council meeting at council chambers.
• TRUMBULL VETERANS SERVICE COMMISSION will meet 10 a.m. Thursday at the Paul Heltzel Community Room, Warren.
• HOWLAND PARK BOARD will hold a special meeting 4:30 p.m. today at township hall.