THUNDER IN THE PARK: The annual Thunder in the Park hosted by the McDonald Fraternal Order of Police will be held 4 to 8 p.m. July 29 at Woodland Park in McDonald.
The free car show includes plaques to the top 50 cars and awards in various categories. The event includes door prizes, a raffle and entertainment.
The show is 4 to 8 p.m. Registration runs from 2 to 5 p.m., with judging 5 to 7 p.m. and awards announced at 7:30 p.m.
For information, call 330-506-0487.
NILES ALUMNI EVENT: The Niles McKinley High School Alumni Association will hold its 21st annual alumni recognition banquet Aug. 26 at Ciminero’s Banquet Centre in Niles. Scheduled to be inducted into the Hall of Fame for 2018 are Jason Nickell, George Rogers, Gary Spackman, Alan Zubyk and, posthumously, Frank Jerome Cordy, Richard Trimbur and Myrna Turner (honorary). The inductees will be introduced at the before the start of the Aug. 23 football game.
The banquet will have a social at 5 p.m., followed by a meal at 5:30 p.m. Cost is $35 per person. Reservations are needed by Aug. 16. Send checks to Niles Alumni Association, Nancy Jayne, 371 N. Cedar St., Niles 44446.
GARDEN PROGRAM: Trumbull County Master Gardeners will hold a free garden program 6 p.m. Wednesday at the Trumbull Agriculture and Family Education Center, 520 W. Main St., Cortland. The topic is garden tools. The rain date is Sept. 9.
FESTIVAL SET: Our Lady of Mount Carmel Italian Festival will be 5 to 11 p.m. July 26 to 28 and 1 to 11 p.m. July 29 at 343 Via Mount Carmel. This is the 20th annual festival.
During opening ceremonies 7 p.m. July 27, three scholarships will be awarded to Youngstown State University students, and Man and Woman of the Year will be announced.
Call 330-507-5203 for information.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Someplace Safe Inc., domestic violence agency, offers support groups for women, children and individual support services. 330-393-3005.
• Sunday Night Our Gratitude Speaks Narcotics Anonymous — 7 p.m. Serenity Place, 29 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Sunday breakfast — 8:30 to 9 a.m., Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, served by Tod United Methodist Church. The mission serves meals noon and 4 p.m. daily.
• Write to Recover — 10 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Master Discipleship Group — 6 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, Warren.
• Gamblers Anonymous 12-Step fellowship — 7:30 p.m. Christ Church Presbyterian Church, 3425 Hopkins Road, Cornersburg. 330-505-5060.
• The Butts Family Museum in Fowler is open 1 to 4 p.m. June through October. For information or tours, call 330-507-9078 or 330-360-7796.
• Sunday Solutions — 2 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Keeping it Simple — 7 p.m., Sahara Club, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Regardless Of — 7 p.m., Christ Episcopal Church, 2627 Atlantic Ave., Warren.
• Nar-Anon — 7 p.m., Sahara Club, 2345 Youngstown Road SE, Warren, 12-step program for relatives and friends who have been adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. Bill, 330 856-3822.