CAR SHOW: The Tannertuff Car, Truck, Bike and Tractor Show will be held noon to 4 p.m. Saturday at old LaBrae High School, 4651 W. Market St., as a cancer benefit for Tanner Noble. Registration is 10:30 a.m. with a $10 entry fee.
Admission is free. There will be door prizes, giveaways, an auction, a drawing, live music and DJ.
For information, call 330-898-6082 or 330-984-9960.
TOUCH A TRUCK: The Hubbard Park Department will hold a Touch a Truck event 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday at the Mattinat Park off Jones Street. Children will be able to see various safety vehicles and equipment.
CONCERTS TO HELP AWL: A concert event to benefit the Animal Welfare League of Trumbull County will be held Saturday at Ridge Ranch Campground, 5219 state Route 303, Newton Falls. The event will include music from 1 to 11 p.m.
Admission is $5 for adults and $3 for children with a donation of pet food, toys, blankets or towels to help animals. All admissions for the day will be given to the AWL.
For information or camping reservations, call 330-898-8080 or visit www.ridgeranchcampground.com
BLUE BERRY BASH: White House Fruit Farm, state Route 62, Canfield, will hold a Blues Berry Bash 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on the farm. The event will include various activities for families including balloon artist, blues and bluegrass music and various food.
For information, call 330-533-4161.
AUCTION AT MARGARITAVILLE: Easter Seals of Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana Counties is hosting its 13th annual Auction at Margaritaville 6 to 10 p.m. Saturday at St. Michael Family Life Center, 340 N. Broad St., Canfield. The evening will consist of a basket raffle, silent and live auctions, Queen of Hearts game and Fund a Need. Entertainment will be steel drum by Erynn Krebs.
For information, visit www.mtc.easterseals.com or call 330-743-1168.
CAREER FAIR: Shepherd of the Valley is holding a job fair for environmental services staff 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. today at its Howland community, 4100 N. River Road NE. Open interviews will be conducted.
CANCER BENEFIT: A fundraising event for cancer patient Rachel Sheridan is scheduled for Saturday at Lakeside Golf Course, Lake Milton.
The mother of three, a Jackson-Milton High School graduate and a sonographer with UPMC Horizon, is battling stage 3 intraductal breast cancer. The volunteer committee has raised more than $100,000 that has been given to the family.
The outing is a three-person scramble with a steak fry and raffles. The committee is also accepting gifts for a Chinese auction and monetary donations. Call Jim 330-507-3734 or Mark 330-397-7652.
• NAR-ANON — 7 p.m., Howland Community Church, 198 Niles Cortland Road SE, Warren, 12-step program for relatives and friends adversely affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. Bill, 330-856-3822.
• We Do Recover — 3 p.m., United Methodist Community Center, 760 Main Ave., Warren.
• Glimmer of Hope — 8:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• A Better Place to Be — 10 p.m., Glenbeigh, 29 North Road, Niles.
• Gamblers Anonymous — closed meeting, 7:30 p.m., Westminster Church, 119 Stadium Drive, Boardman. 330-505-5060.
• Grief Share — recovery support group, 6:30 p.m., Seeking God’s Glory Church, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• Bible study for recovering people — 7:30 p.m., Niles Nazarene Church, Niles Vienna Road.
• Lordstown Lions bingo — 7 p.m., Lordstown administration building, 1455 Salt Springs Road. Doors open 5:30 p.m.
• Total Deliverance — 6 p.m., 2970 Parkman Road, Warren, 12-step meeting. 330-942-3597 or 330-369-2504.
• Youngstown Area Tropical Fish Society — 7:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church of Mineral Ridge, 3654 Main St. Speakers offered. 330-638-4839 or www.yatfs.com.
• The Survivors Group — 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Outpatient Facility, 160 Clifton Drive, Howland, open discussion.