Free produce available Sat.
BLUEBERRIES AND BEANS: Free blueberries and beans while supplies last will be provided noon to 2 p.m. Saturday to families who are eligible based on federal and state guidelines. Sites are Warren G. Harding High School, Elm Road; Quinby Park, Austin Avenue SW; Willard School, Willard Avenue; and the former St. Pius Church, Moncrest Drive NW. The event is a collaboration between Second Harvest Food Bank, Warren Family Mission and the city of Warren.
HISTORIC VILLAGE: The Trumbull County Historical Village will be open noon to 9 p.m. today to Sunday at the historic Bazetta Christian Church on the fairgrounds. Twelve historical displays will be shown. There will be an old Orangeville hall and Ainsley Gas Station, local history display and candy sale. There will be post office for children. An actor portraying Abraham Lincoln will attend 2 to 6 p.m. Sunday.
NATURE DAY: McDonald’s summer recreation program for children will include a Nature Day 1 p.m. Thursday at Woodland Park pavilion off Ohio Avenue. The village’s summer Concerts in the Park will be 7 p.m. Thursday at the park.
FUNDRAISER SET: Olivia’s Grace will be the recipient of a benefit from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at the Speakeasy Lounge, 136 N. Park Ave., Warren. There will be a raffle, vendors and specials. Olivia’s Grace is a local nonprofit providing bereavement photography at no cost for families who have experienced the loss of a child through stillbirth, miscarriage or infant death. All services are donated to the families.
KNITTING CLASS: Knit One, Chrochet Two will be 2:30 p.m. Wednesday at McKinley Birthplace Home, Niles.
• The Youngstown area ostomy support group — 6 p.m. today at Humility House, 755 Ohltown Road, Austintown. This is a nonprofit, self-help support group and family and friends are welcome to attend. 330-480-3440
• Purple Heart meeting — 7 p.m., Disabled American Veterans, 2044 Youngstown Road SE, Warren.
• Lupus Support Group — 6 p.m., Panera Bread, U.S. Route 422, Niles. Rhonda Redd, 330-978-3749.
• Mosquito Creek Woodcarvers — 7 p.m., Lake Vista Clubhouse, 303 N. Mecca St., Cortland. 330-442-9669.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler, 12-step faith-based program. 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — weigh-in 5:15 p.m., meeting 6 p.m., St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St., 330-545-1338.