• BAZETTA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a special meeting 6 p.m. today at the township fire station for an executive session for conducting negotiations or bargaining sessions with public employees concerning their compensation and or other terms and conditions of their employment.
• LIBERTY TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold special meeting 8 a.m. today at the township hall to discuss various issues. No action will be taken.
• YOUNGSTOWN CITY COUNCIL has canceled the safety committee this week.
• LORDSTOWN PLANNING AND ZONING BOARD will meet 2 p.m. today at the village municipal building.
• MAHONING COUNTY COMMISSIONERS will meet 10 a.m. today at the commissioners’ hearing room.
• TRUMBULL VETERANS SERVICE COMMISSION will meet 10 a.m. today at the Paul Heltzel Meeting Room in Warren.
• The TRUMBULL COUNTY TRANSIT BOARD has scheduled a meeting 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Trumbull County Educational Service Center off Youngstown - Warren Road.