• TRUMBULL COUNTY COMMISSIONERS have canceled their workshop for this week but rescheduled the regular meeting for 11 a.m. today at the commissioners’ hearing room.
•TRUMBULL COUNTY COMBINED HEALTH DISTRICT will meet 3 p;m. today at the offices, 176 Chestnut Road NE, Warren.
•NILES CITY COUNCIL will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the safety service complex.
• McDONALD VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 6:30 p.m. Wednesday at the community center.
•BROOKFIELD BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 7 p.m .Wednesday at the school complex auditorium.
•BADGER BOARD OF EDUCATION will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the school complex media center.
•NEWTON FALLS LIBRARY BOARD will meet 6 p.m. Wednesday at the library board meeting room.
•YOUNGSTOWN COUNCIL will meet 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the municipal building. Finance committee will meet 5:45 p.m.
•HOWLAND ZONING COMMISSION will meet 5 p.m. Wednesday at the township hall.
• HARTFORD PARK COMMITTEE will meet 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the township hall.
• AUSTINTOWN BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold a work session 1 p.m. Wednesday at the central office and executive session on preparations for negotiations with public employees. The regular board meeting is 5 p.m. at middle school cafeteria.
• TRUMBULL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT BOARD will meet 4 p.m. Wednesday at the offices in Warren.
• VERNON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will hold a work session 3:30 p.m. Wednesday with the Trumbull County engineer’s office.