CHILDREN SERVICES NEEDS FOSTER FAMILIES: Trumbull County Children Services will have a meet and greet 5 p.m. Wednesday to inform interested families and individuals about the process of becoming a foster parent. Staff members, licensed foster parents and families going through the licensing process will be available to answer questions. There will also be a pre-service session at 6 p.m. Attending the session will count toward the required certification training hours. For information, contact Stacy Ferencik at 330-372-2010, ext. 1405 or email@example.com.
HALL OF FAME: The LaBrae, Leavittsburg, Braceville Alumni Hall of Fame Committee will introduce the 2018 inductees at the eighth Hall of Fame induction ceremony 5:30 p.m. Jan. 12 in the LaBrae High School auditorium. Following the induction ceremony, inductees will be introduced to the community between the junior varsity and varsity basketball games. A reception will follow in the middle school gym.
BOAR’S HEAD FESTIVAL: The 57th annual Boar’s Head and Yule Log Festival will be 1:30 and 4 p.m. Sunday at St. John’s Episcopal Church, 323 Wick Ave., Youngstown. Performances to the public are open, but dinners are sold out. Performance tickets are $6 and available online or at the church office 9 a.m. to noon Monday to Friday.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, Warren, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Tuesday Morning Recovery — 10:30 a.m., Meridian Place, 1184 N. Meridian Road, Youngstown.
• Attitude of Gratitude — 12:30 p.m., Beatitude House, 1370 Tod Ave., Warren.
• Women in Progress — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 21 E. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• Tuesday Night Surrender — 7:30 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Nicotine Anonymous — 5:30 p.m., St. Joseph Warren Hospital Warren Room, 627 Eastland Ave. SE, Warren.
• Celebrate Recovery, 12-step faith-based program — 6:30 p.m., Fowler Community Church, 4651 state Route 305, Fowler. Call 330-550-3393.
• Smalltown Recovery Al-Anon Family Group — 6:30 to 8 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• TOPS Ohio 1694, Champion — 5:15 p.m. weigh-in, 6 p.m. meeting, St. John Lutheran Church, 5734 Mahoning Ave. NW, Champion. Call 330-502-8483.
• Kickin’ It In Kinsman, a Narcotics Anonymous meeting — 7 p.m., Kinsman Presbyterian Church, 6383 Church St., Kinsman.
• Girard-Liberty Rotary — 6 p.m., Amen Corner, 21 W. Main St., Girard. Call 330-539-5837 or 330-545-5694.
• Girard-Liberty Kiwanis Club — 6:30 p.m., Golf Dome, 1300 N. State St. Call 330-545-1338.
• Stephen Foster Chorus, singing group for men — 7 p.m., Warren SCOPE Center, 375 N. Park Ave., Warren. Call 330-652-5739.
• Food Addicts Anonymous — 7 p.m., Grace Lutheran Church, 162 S. Raccoon Road, Austintown. Call 330-793-1599.
• Al-Anon — 9 a.m. beginner’s meeting, 9:30 a.m. meeting, First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW.
• Urban 4-H — 5:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren.
• TOPS OHIO 1374 — 8:45 a.m. weigh-in, First Church of God, 426 W. Broad St., Newton Falls.
• TOPS OHIO 1165 — 8:30 a.m. weigh-in, 9 a.m. meeting, First United Methodist Church, 309 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• TOPS 1060 — 6 p.m. weigh-in, 6:30 p.m. meeting, First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Champion Rotary Club — noon, Wayside Inn.
• Codependency and Grief for those who have lost loved ones to alcohol or drug abuse — 7 p.m., Care Center of the Kelley-Robb-Cummins Funeral Home, 709 N. Main St., Hubbard. Call 330-534-1952.
• Howland Schools Retirees — Enzo’s Restaurant, Warren. Call 330-856-5226 for the time.
• American Legion Post 700 — 6:15 p.m., Howland American Legion Post 700, 8273 High St. NE, Howland.
• Minute by Minute Narcotics Anonymous — 7 p.m. closed discussion, First Presbyterian Church of Warren, 256 Mahoning Ave., Warren.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.