HOLIDAY EVENT IN FALLS: The Tigers 44444 the Holidays will be held 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at Newton Falls High School. The event will include various holiday activities and programs, including a craft show, elves and Mrs. Claus, child identification kits, high school band and choir, face painting with school art club, and drawing for prizes.
Local vendors and school organizations will be set up at the event. Santa Claus will be available from 12:30 to 4 p.m.
HOLIDAY FLEA: The Youngstown Flea’s “Holiday Flea” will be held Friday and Saturday. Established as an outdoor, open-air vendors market, the Youngstown Flea occurs seasonally. The Holiday Flea is an indoor extension of the outdoor market.
STORYTIME: The Sutliff Museum, located on the second floor of the Warren-Trumbull County Public Library, will hold a storytime and open house 3 to 5 p.m. Friday. There will be crafts and music.
NAACP TO HOLD EVENT: The Trumbull County NAACP Warren Chapter will hold its annual scholarship event 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. Saturday at TCAP, 1230 Palmyra Road, Warren.
The NAACP will honor two scholarship recipients for 2017, Essence Edmonds and Jerrell Coleman. The students are graduates of Warren G. Harding.
Guest speaker will be Dr. Kimberly Jackson-Pinn, a family practice physician. The Howard Family will provide music.
For information, contact the NAACP at 330-469-3247
CRAFT SHOW: Greene Church of the Nazarene, 8916 state Route 46, will hold a holiday craft show from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. There will be crafters and vendors.
For information, call 440-422-3470.
GUEST SPEAKER: Trumbull County Historical Society will present “Hamilton: An American Musical and Warren’s Local Connection” 2 p.m. Sunday at the John Stark Edwards House, 303 Monroe St., Warren. Tours of the home will be 2 to 5 p.m.
The program will be presented by Megan Reed, director of the Trumbull County Historical Society.
• Warren Family Mission, 155 Tod Ave. NW, gives out supplemental bags of food and clothing from 10 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.
• Cortland Community Band — 7 p.m., Cortland Middle School, Wakefield Drive. Visit CortlandCommunityBand.org or call Pat at 330-652-2424. No auditions needed.
• Higher Education Assistance — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. Call 330-369-3010.
• Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University — 6:30 p.m., Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• TOPS 1429 — weigh-in 9 a.m., meeting 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, Hubbard.
• Wednesday Morning Recovery, Narcotics Anonymous — closed discussion 10 a.m., USW, 1375 Union Hall, Room 7, 684 N. Park Ave., Warren.
• Willingness Group — 10:30 a.m., Salvation Army, 1501 Glenwood Ave., Youngstown.
• Wednesday Here and Now — 6 p.m., Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Champion Group — 6:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 3924 High St. NW, Champion.
• It Works: How and Why — 7:30 p.m., Shrine of Our Lady, 517 S. Belle Vista Ave., Youngstown.
• Families Anonymous Warren — newcomers 6:45 p.m., meeting 7 p.m., Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 160 Clifton Drive, Warren. 330-307-8182.
• Niles Al-Anon — 8 p.m., New Hope United Methodist Church, 21 Fairview Ave., Niles.
• Austintown Never Alone Nar-Anon Group — 7 p.m. upstairs at the Neil Kennedy Recovery Clinic, 5211 Mahoning Ave., Austintown, a 12-step program for relatives and friends affected by a loved one’s addiction to drugs. 330 207-0845.
• God Walked In — 5 p.m., 5 Memorial Drive, Greenville, Pa.
• Warren Rotary Club — noon, Enzo’s Restaurant, Elm Road NE.
• TOPS 1350, Cortland — weigh-in, 9:15 a.m., Bazetta Township Hall, 3372 state Route 5, Bazetta.
• TOPS 1859 — 5:30 p.m. for weigh-in and meeting 6 p.m., Champion Christian Church, 151 Center St., Champion.
• Niles Kiwanis — noon, Hometown Buffet, Eastwood Mall complex, Niles.
• Metaphysics, psychic phenomenon and paranormal discussion — 6 p.m., Yoga Center, 972 Youngstown Kingsville Road, Vienna.
Anyone with items for Seeing Eye should call 330-841-1738; submit it to the Virtual Newsroom at www.tribtoday.com; email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to or drop off information at the Tribune Chronicle.