Bible school has evening hours
VBS AT CHURCH: Praise Cathedral Church of God, 608 Iowa St., Niles, will hold vacation Bible school for ages 3 to 12 6:30 p.m. nightly today to Friday. The theme is ”Kid’s Krusade.” For information call 330-847-6915.
ROCKABILLY RUCKUS: The second annual Rockabilly Ruckus is scheduled noon to 8 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday at the Trumbull County Fairgrounds. Features include a car show, swap meet, vintage dirt track racing, live bands, junior and adult pinup girl contests, junior greaser contest, panel jam charity auction, interactive art circus tent and a motorcycle stunt show. Those who actively serve and protect are admitted free with proper identification.
FOOD PRESERVATION: Ohio State University Extension Trumbull County, 520 West Main St., Cortland, will be offering a free pressure canner gauge testing clinic 1 to 3 p.m today. ”Gear Up” for food preservation with the summers harvest. For information contact the Extension office at 330-638-6783.
OPTIMIST CLUB EVENT: The Brookfield Optimist Club will sponsor the fourth annual Ellen Jessup Memorial Bike and Wagon Parade 3 p.m. Sunday at the Brookfield Summerfest. All non-motorized bikes and wagons of any kind are eligible. All ages are eligible. Participants are encouraged to dress up and decorate their bikes and wagons. Prizes will be awarded in different categories. Registration is free. Sign up 2 to 4 p.m. on Grove Street. Judging is 2:40 to 3 p.m. Parade is 3 p.m. Call Jim at 330-448-2846 or 330-448-1500.
• To reach the 24-hour information referral and crisis intervention service in Trumbull County, call Trumbull 211 at 330-393-1565 or 211. Call Trumbull 211 or Help Hotline at 330-747-2696 or 800-427-3606 for more information on service agencies and support groups.
• A New Day Nar-Anon Family Group — 7 p.m., Serenity Place, 29 E. Broad St. Newton Falls. Teri, 330-646-4480, or Patty, 330-307-3002.
• Better Your Future Through Hope — Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• First Things First — 6 p.m., literature discussion, Sahara Club II, 2345 Youngstown Road, Warren.
• Cortland Area Kiwanis — 5 p.m., Real Deal Coffee Cafe.
• Someplace Safe — 1540 Tod Ave., Warren, 330-393-3005.
• Howland Rotary Club — noon, Shepherd of the Valley, North River Road.
• Youngstown Executive Toastmasters — 6:45 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley, 301 Western Reserve Road, Boardman. www.speakingclub.org.
• Mental Health Support Group — 6 p.m. first and third Monday of each month, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road SE, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• Youngstown Toastmasters Executive 408 — 6:40 p.m., Adamas Square, 8131 Market St., Boardman.
• Celebrate Recovery — 6:30 p.m., Bloomfield Recovery Center, 10113 Creaser Ashtabula Road, Bloomfield, eight-step Christian program. 330-599-2402.
• Monday Night Serenity Hall AA — 7:30 p.m., Badger Hall, First Presbyterian Church, 256 Mahoning Ave. NW, Warren.
• TOPS Ohio 1353, Leavittsburg — weigh-in 6 p.m., meeting 7 p.m., Leavittsburg Church of God, 610 S. Leavitt Road, Leavittsburg. 330-898-0357.
• TOPS Ohio 698, Girard — weigh-in 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., meeting 6:30 p.m., First Christian Church, 140 E. Broadway Ave., Girard. 330-545-4770 or 330-534-2618.
• Nothing to Fear — 10 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 4 Summit St., Niles.
• Monday Night Miracles — 7 p.m., Fellowship Hall, 2555 Rush Blvd., Youngstown.
• Hubbard HOW — 7:30 p.m., Church of the Nazarene, 1815 Chestnut Ridge Road, Hubbard.
• Howland High School Class of 1957 — 4 p.m. Perkins Restaurant, Elm Road, Warren. Beverly, 330-716-4439. Spouses welcome.
• The Landing — 6 p.m. celebrate recovery program for teens, Mahoning Valley Hope Center, 3217 Surrey Road, Warren. 330-369-3010.
• The Weigh Inn — weigh-in 5 to 6 p.m., meeting 6:15 p.m., Niles Senior Center, 14 E. State St. 330-652-9098.
JOHNSTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 6:30 p.m. today at township hall.
VIENNA TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. today at township hall.
BROOKFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. today at township hall.
WEST FARMINGTON VILLAGE COUNCIL will meet 7 p.m. today at the village hall.
HUBBARD CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION will meet 9 a.m. Tuesday at mayor’s office conference room.
CHAMPION BOARD OF EDUCATION will hold special meeting 5 p.m. Tuesday at board community room for construction updates.
FARMINGTON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at township hall.
YANKEE LAKE COUNCIL will meet 6:30 p.m. Tuesday at Yankee Lake Inn.
WEATHERSFIELD TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. Tuesday at township hall.
VERNON TOWNSHIP TRUSTEES will meet 7 p.m. Tuesday at the township hall.