Girard Free Library
Story times have resumed for the year.
• Family Time for all ages is 6:30 p.m. Mondays.
• Story Time is 10:30 a.m. Wednesdays for ages 3 to 6.
• Toddler Time is 10:30 a.m. Thursdays for 2-year-olds accompanied by an adult.
• Baby Time is 11 a.m. the first and third Fridays.
If you have any questions, call the library for more information.
Free programs and events:
• Wednesdays at 11:15 a.m., babies ages 6 to 36 months and their caregivers can enjoy short stories, music and interactive activities at Baby Bugs. Registration is required.
• Kindergarten Ready is at 11:15 a.m. Mondays. Activities will strengthen skills such as letter recognition and cutting with scissors. Call or visit the library to register.
• Story Time, for ages 2.5 to 5, is 11:15 a.m. Tuesdays. Registration is required.
• Storybook Art is 6:30 p.m. Tuesdays for children ages 2.5 to 5. Kids will learn about artists and art styles in storybooks and create their own fun projects. Registration required.
• Boredom Busters meets 4:30 p.m. Thursdays to explore topics from science to poetry to inventing. For grades 4 to 8. Registration is required.
• Resume class is 6 p.m. Monday to help create or update a resume. Be sure to bring your work history, your education history and your references. Registration is required for all sessions.
• Discuss “The Graveyard Book” by Neil Gaiman at 6 p.m. Thursday. You don’t have to be a teen to enjoy young adult books.