• ON SALE THIS WEEK
• John Mayer will take a break from touring with Dead & Company to focus on his own music, including a July 28 concert at PPG Paints Arena. Mayer will do two sets with no opening act, and the setlist will span his entire recording career. Tickets for the 7:30 p.m. show go on sale at noon Friday through Ticketmaster.
• Chris Stapleton will be joined by Margo Price and the Marcus King Band on the All-American Roadshow, which comes to KeyBank Pavilion on Aug. 10. Tickets for the 7 p.m. show go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through Live Nation.
• Third Eye Blind, Jimmy Eat World and Ra Ra Riot will play Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica on July 2 and Stage AE on July 20 as part of the Summer Gods tour. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through Live Nation for Jacobs Pavilion and 10 a.m. Friday through Ticketmaster for Stage AE.
• Former Genesis guitar player Steve Hackett will perform the album “Selling England by the Pound” in its entirety when he performs at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 2 at the Masonic Cleveland Auditorium. Tickets range from $39 to $125 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through Live Nation.
• Wayne Brady will perform at the Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park at 8 p.m. Aug. 17. Tickets range from $39 to $69 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday through Ticketmaster.
• Two shows go on sale Friday through Live Nation for House of Blues: Overkill, Death Angel, Act of Defiance, 7 p.m. April 28, $25 (on sale at 10 a.m.); New Found Glory, 7:30 p.m. June 14, $27 (on sale at noon).
• COMING UP THIS WEEK
BEACHLAND BALLROOM AND TAVERN, 15711 Waterloo Road, Cleveland: Crazy Marvin and the Blues Express, 8 p.m. today, tavern; JD Simo, the Liars Revival, 8 p.m. Friday, tavern; Greg Kihn, Falling Stars, 8 p.m. Saturday; Brandy Zdan, Vanishing Shores, Matt Miller, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, tavern; Ghost of Paul Revere, Tom Evanchuck Band, 8 p.m. Wednesday, tavern; Exmag, Bypass Circuit, 8:30 p.m. Feb. 7; Down North, 8:30 p.m. Feb. 7, tavern; Zell, Lil Foul, Swank, Tribe Untitled, 8 p.m. Feb. 8; Lords of the Highway, The Legendary Hucklebucks, 8:30 p.m. Feb. 9, tavern; Davina and the Vagabonds, Alyssa Boyd Quartet, 8 p.m. Feb. 10. www.ticketfly.com and 888-718-4253.
GROG SHOP, 2785 Euclid Heights Blvd., Cleveland Heights: The Brummies, The Mason District, Poro, 8:30 p.m. today; Curly Chuck, A-Rod, $wank, DJ Green Cash Mirr, Polaris, 9 p.m. Friday; Erin Foley, Jason Dudey, 7:30 p.m. Saturday; 4th Ave, 2:30 p.m. Sunday; Jaret Reddick, Mayor Wertz, Bobby Vaughn, 8 p.m. Feb. 7; After Funk, Uncle Gnarly, 9 p.m. Feb. 8; Eye, Queen of Hell, Bloody Show, Album, 9 p.m. Feb. 9. www.ticketfly.com and 888-718-4253.
HOUSE OF BLUES, 308 Euclid Ave., Cleveland: Young Dolph, 8 p.m. Friday; Just Nesh, Brian Tidwell, 7 p.m. Saturday; Brasstracks, 9 p.m. Tuesday, Cambridge Room; Greensky Bluegrass, Billy Strings, 8 p.m. Tuesday; The Devil Makes Three, 8 p.m. Wednesday; Marsha Ambrosius, 8 p.m. Feb. 7; Led Zeppelin 2, 9 p.m. Feb. 8; Here Come the Mummies, 8 p.m. Feb. 9; Dorothy, 8 p.m. Feb. 10. www.livenation.com.
MR. SMALLS THEATRE, 400 Lincoln Ave., Millvale, Pa.: Snowdonia, Kiwano Sour, Sophia Blake, 7 p.m. Saturday. www.ticketweb.com or call 866-468-3401.
MUSIC BOX SUPPER CLUB, 1148 Main Ave., Cleveland: Kasey Chambers, Carly Burruss, 8 p.m. Saturday; Slowhand, 8 p.m. Feb. 8; George Kahumoku Jr., Nathan Aweau, Kawika Kahiapo, 7 p.m. Feb. 10. 216-242-1251 or www.musicboxcle.com
QUICKEN LOANS ARENA, 1 Center Court, Cleveland: Metallica, 7:30 p.m. Friday; Cher, Nile Rodgers & Chic, 8 p.m. Wednesday. www.the Qarena.com and by calling 888-894-9424.
STAGE AE, 400 North Shore Drive, Pittsburgh: Greensky Bluegrass, 7 p.m. Feb. 7; Poppy, 8 p.m. Feb. 9. www.ticketmaster.com and 800-745-3000.
STAMBAUGH AUDITORIUM, 1000 Fifth Ave., Youngstown: ABBA Mania and Night Fever, 8 p.m. Friday. 330-259-0555 and www.stambaughaudito rium.com