HOSPICE VOLUNTEERS: Crossroads Hospice and Palliative Care’s “Change Your Future” campaign is seeking volunteers for assisted living facilities and nursing facilities.
Volunteers are welcome to help Crossroads staff in the office by reading, playing cards or music, or arts and crafts. They may bring their pets to visit patients or run errands and provide respite for family members.
For information, contact Ashley Green at 330-899-9100 or email@example.com or visit www.crossroadshospice.com/hospice-volunteering/hospice-volunteering/.
ADDICTION HELP: Addiction help is available through Coleman Access Center, 552 N. Park Ave., Warren. For information, call 330-392-1100 or 211.
For information about program sponsor Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board, visit www.trumbullmhrb.org or call 330-675-2765.
QUIT SMOKING FOR FREE DIAPERS: The Baby & Me Tobacco Free Program at the Trumbull County Combined Health District offers pregnant women a free smoking cessation program and an opportunity to receive free diapers for up to one year after delivery.
For information, call 330-675-2590, Ext. 3.
HEALTH SCREENINGS: Neighborhood Health Watch provides free health screenings once a month at Niles SCOPE. Call 330-480-2011 for a schedule.
PARKINSON’S PROGRAM: Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital fitness program for people with Parkinson’s disease meets 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. Fridays at the hospital, 8747 Squires Lane NE, Howland.
For information or to register, call 330-841-3893 or visit vcprograms.net.
MENTAL SUPPORT: Circle of Hope, a support group for those with a mental health diagnosis, meets 6:30 p.m. the second and fourth Mondays of each month at Grace United Methodist Church, 1725 Drexel Ave., Warren.
For information, call 330-502-8103.
GRIEFSHARE: The next GriefShare session will be 5 to 7 p.m. Sunday at Leavittsburg Church of God, 610 S. Leavitt Road. For information, call Leavittsburg Church of God, 330-898-1131. For information about GriefShare or to register online, visit www.griefshare.org.
• Grief Share sessions are 10 a.m. to noon Saturdays at Howland United Methodist Church, 730 Howland Wilson Road NE, Howland. Each session is self-contained, but weekly attendance is encouraged. Call 330-856-3463 for information.
• The Healing Hearts group meets 6 p.m. Mondays at Grace Fellowship Church in the Eastwood Mall Complex, Niles, for anyone who has lost someone to an overdose.
• Grief Share is 13 weeks, at 6 p.m. Thursdays at Churchill United Methodist Church, 189 Churchill Hubbard Road, Liberty, in the parlor on the second floor of the educational building. There is discussion following each video. There is a $20 charge for the workbook. Contact Janice Ferry at 330-759-1924 for information.
DUAL-DIAGNOSIS CONNECTIONS: National Alliance on Mental Illness Mahoning Valley hosts a Connections support group for adults dealing with mental health and substance abuse issues. The group meets 6 p.m. second and fourth Wednesdays monthly at the Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown. Other NAMI Connection groups are:
• 1:30 p.m. Thursdays, Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown;
• 6 p.m. second and fourth Thursday, Alta Care Building, 142 Javit Court, Austintown;
• 6 p.m. second and fourth Wednesday, Community Center, 1344 Fifth Ave., Youngstown.
NAMI Mahoning Valley offers support groups for people and families dealing with mental illness:
• Girard Family Support — 11 a.m. first Thursday monthly, Girard Free Library, 105 E. Prospect St., Girard;
• Austintown Family Support Group — 7 p.m. second Tuesday monthly, Alta Care building, 142 Javit Court, Austintown.
For information, visit namimv.org, call 330-727-9268 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
WELLNESS CLINICS: Shepherd of the Valley is offering wellness clinics at each of its locations in Trumbull County. Each site